For Caesarean Section
TAICEND Waterproof Anti-Adhesion Wound Dressing(Sterile)
|Basic||3X17 cm||6X21 cm||4 pcs / Set|
|Increase||4X21 cm||8X25 cm||4 pcs / Set|
Avoid interference with wound healing
Wound healing process should avoid interference with cell growth, so the high absorbency of the dressing is important, fit wound bed and provided a clean wound bed with high absorption.
Completely adsorb wound exudate, blocking exudate flow to the surrounding skin, reduce the risk of wound infiltration.
Prevention of scar tissue production
Fit the wound to inhibit fibroblasts when healing wound center contraction, prevention of scar generation.
Special anti-sticky surface treatment, to avoid the new tissue length into the substrate, increase patient comfort and shorten the wound healing time. Do not stick wet wounds bed, does not lead to wound wound and pain.
The outer waterproof film design allows pregnant mothers to take a shower, and it is very comfortable during pregnancy. It can also prevent bacteria from invading into the wound and give the wound the most complete protection.
- Select the appropriate product according to the size of the wound (the Foam size should be larger than 1 cm around the wound).
- Trim any excess hair to ensure proper adhesion and improve comfort.
- Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures.
- Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
How do I apply the wound dressing correctly?
How do I remove the wound dressing correctly?
- This product is for external use only. Please read the product manual before use.
- The product is sterilized. Do not use if inner package is damaged or opened prior to use.
- Intended for one time use per person. Do not reuse. Reuse may spread contamination, and increase risk of infection.
- If the dressing is damaged, peeled or contaminated, please change the dressing immediately.
- If the patient has a weakened immune system, diabetes, or a wound infection, change the dressing frequently.
- When using Motif Waterproof Anti-Adhesion Wound Dressing, it is ok to take a bath, but the edges of the dressing need to be pressed and tightly attached to the skin to prevent water penetration and moisture permeability.
- If swallowed inadvertently, it may cause obstruction of the digestive tract and need to be treated immediately.
- If the wound is red, hot, swollen, painful, allergic or uncomfortable when using this dressing, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
- This product must be stored in a cool dry place, avoid sunlight.
- When the edge of the product is not sticky due to friction or curling, it is normal.