Pressure Relief Series
〝TAICEND〞Skin Pressure Relief Pad
TAICEND skin pressure relief pad is based on medical purposes, used to reduce the skin pressure at the bone protruding position to reduce the possibility of patients with pressure sores.
What kind of facial problems can be caused by wearing an oxygen mask for a long time?
Patients with “chronic diseases” and “long-term care” often need to wear simple oxygen masks to assist in breathing, such as the treatment of patients with acute and chronic respiratory failure in respiratory departments, ICU and other departments. However, long-term use may cause pressure sores on the patient’s face, or redness or breakage due to squeezing of the oxygen nasal cannula or mask.
- Redistribute pressure
Redistribute the pressure so that the pressure is not concentrated on the same protruding bone. Reduce the chance of pressure sores.
- Reduce friction
Reduce friction, protect skin, absorb 95% of pressure.
- Maintain permeability
Maintain the breathability of the skin so that the skin can be have proper permeability to reduce allergies.
1. Take out the fixing rope and the pressure relief pad from the packing box, lay the pressure relief pad flat with the skin-friendly layer facing down, and pass both ends of the fixing rope through the small holes on both sides of the pressure relief pad from above. At this time, the fixed rope is not tightened, and the space between the fixed rope and the pressure relief pad is reserved
2. The breathing mask can be placed in the space between the fixed rope and the body of the decompression pad. After the two ends of the fixed rope are further tightened, the two ends of the fixed rope can be pulled back in the opposite direction and tied directly to the breathing mask. It is convenient to move with the breathing mask. When using, be careful to contact the skin with the skin-like layer (film surface).
3. Clean the surface of the skin. After the cleansed part of the skin is dry, place the pressure relief pad on the pressured part of the skin (the patch faces the skin).
4. The tip of the pressure relief pad is aligned with the bridge of the nose to cover the face, the nose is exposed in the empty part, and the rectangular attachment is placed on the forehead.
5. Depending on the situation, the pressure relief pad can be slightly pulled to meet the needs of the patient.
6. Make sure that all the compressed areas of the patient are covered with decompression pads.
1. This product is for external use only, please read the product manual before use.
2. Check the packaging and product before use, and do not use it if it is found to be damaged.
3. If the skin is red, swollen, hot, painful, allergic or uncomfortable when using this product, please stop using it immediately and seek professional medical treatment.
4. Do not use this product on wounds.
5. TAICEND skin pressure relief pad contains cotton fixed rope, which should be avoided by children under 12 years old to avoid danger.
6. This product can be used continuously, during which there will be differences in usage time due to different personal usage habits.
7. After the product is stained or damaged, it is recommended to replace it with a new pressure relief pad.