For Caesarean Section
TAICEND Surgical Hydrogel Patch(Sterile)
|Basic||3X17 cm||6X21 cm||5 pcs / Set|
|Increase||3.5X20 cm||8X25 cm||5 pcs / Set|
Postoperative care is very important for patients. Tai Sheng surgery dressing can effectively isolate bacteria, enhance the protective force, but also reduce the scar generation. Through the protection of the wound so that the wound isolation bacteria, as well as effective anti-tension and resilience can reduce the postoperative scar generation, while in the tear can be gently stripped to avoid the wound caused by secondary damage.
- Select the appropriate product according to the size of the wound (the Foam size should be larger than 1 cm around the wound).
- Trim any excess hair to ensure proper adhesion and improve comfort.
- Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures.
- Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
How do I apply the wound dressing correctly?
How do I remove the wound dressing correctly?
- This product is for external use only. Please read the product manual before use.
- Intended for one time use per person. Do not reuse. Reuse may spread contamination, and increase risk of infection.
- If the dressing is damaged, peeled or contaminated, change the dressing immediately.
- If the patient has a weakened immune system, diabetes, or a wound infection, please change the dressing frequently.
- The product is sterilized. Do not use if inner package is damaged or opened prior to use.
- This product can be used continuously. There will be differences between individual users due to different physical conditions.
- When using TAICEND Surgical Hydrogel Patch, it is possible to take a bath, but the edges of the dressing need to be pressurized and tightly attached to the skin to prevent water penetration and moisture permeability.
- If swallowed inadvertently, it may cause obstruction of the digestive tract and need to be treated immediately.
- It is not suitable to this product when the wound originally had the following symptoms of infection, such as: redness, swelling or discharge and pain, fever.
- If the wound is red, hot, swollen, painful, allergic or uncomfortable when using this dressing, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
- When the edge of the product is not sticky due to friction or curling, it is normal.
- This product must be stored in a cool dry place, avoid sunlight.