TAICEND Wound Patch(Sterile)
- Water retention
- soft and comfortable
1. Please wash your hands and wash your wounds with saline.
2. Using a sterile gauze to dry the wound bed and surrounding residual liquid or after the wound and the surrounding skin are naturally dry, take a piece of suitable size wound (recommended to be larger than about 1~2 cm around the wound), and move the adhesive surface away from the paper. In addition, stick the wound to the wound and reduce the finger contact with the wound.
3. Use your fingers to gently press the edge of the wound to ensure that it adheres to the skin and strengthens its adhesion.
4. When removing, in the direction of the hair, try to remove the wound patch 180° from the parallel wound, gently press the wound sticker with one hand, and gently extend it outwards with one hand to separate the wound from the skin surface. If the wound is too dry and not easy to remove, use physiological saline to wet the edge of the product, and then slowly remove the dressing.
- This product is for external use only, please read the product manual before use.
- This product can be used continuously, and there will be differences in usage time due to different personal physiques and different usage conditions.
- Avoid inhalation, please use it in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mouth and nose. If it happens, please rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- This product is a flammable liquid. Keep it away from fire or igniting materials or any heat-generating substances.
- If the skin is red, hot, swollen, painful, allergic or uncomfortable when using this product, please stop using it immediately and seek medical advice from a professional doctor.
- This product should be stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Place where children can’t get it.