TAICEND Wound Gel (Sterile)
Use in any superficial wounds (scratches, burns, blisters) and low to moderate exudate wounds, chronic wounds (open ulcers, pressure sores, etc.).
1. Please wash your hands and clean the wound with saline. Leave the wound and surrounding skin dry or dry with gauze.
2. Apply a proper amount of wound gel to the wound.
3. Cover the wound with a suitable auxiliary dressing as a second layer of dressing.
1. Please read the product manual before use.
2. This product is aseptic packaging. If the packaging is damaged before unpacking, do not use it.
3. When using a wound gel, if the wound has persistent inflammation, redness, heat, pain or discomfort, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
4. When changing the dressing, first remove the second layer of dressing, then wet the dressing with physiological saline, remove and clean the wound, and replace it.
5. After the product is opened, use it as soon as possible. If it cannot be used once, the cap should be tightly closed after use, and please use it as soon as possible after opening.
6. This product is for external use only.
7. Avoid sunlight, store at room temperature, and keep dry.
8. Do not add drugs or biological agents or materials of animal origin.