TAICEND wound debridement gel is a clear, viscous, sterile, amorphous dressing. This product is suitable for medium and low permeability wounds. It can be applied to cover various shapes of wounds, provide and maintain a moist environment for wounds, and protect new tissues. The product has high water content, help the black mites to be naturally removed, and maintain the moist tissue repair of new tissue. Isolation of external bacteria directly into contact with the wound to promote wound healing.
– Promote autolytic debridement
– Decomposition and metabolism by the body itself
– Biodegradable after debridement
– unique moisturizing factor
– good penetration effect
- Please wash your hands and wash your wounds with normal saline until the wound and surrounding skin are naturally dry.
- Open the cap, the bottle mouth can not touch the wound, the gel is evenly distributed on the wound, the thickness of the cover layer is about 5mm.
- The wound is covered with a suitable auxiliary dressing as a second layer of dressing
1. This product is for external use only, please read the product manual before use.
2. This product is aseptic packaging. If the packaging is damaged before unpacking, do not use it.
3. When using this gel, if the wound has persistent inflammation, redness, heat, pain or discomfort, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
4. When replacing the gel, first remove the second layer of dressing. If there is stickiness, first wet the dressing with physiological saline and remove it. After cleaning the wound, apply the gel.
5. After the product is opened, use it as soon as possible. If it cannot be used once, the cap should be tightly closed after use, and please use it within 5 days after opening.
6. Avoid sunlight, store at room temperature, and keep dry.
7. Not suitable for severe burns, irreplaceable surgical sutures, no added drugs or biological agents or materials of animal origin.