Acute and Chronic Wound Care
TAICEND Anti-Adhesion Superabsorbent Wound Dressing (Sterile)
TAICEND Anti-Adhesion Superabsorbent Wound Dessing is made of polyurethane, and the outer layer is waterproof PU film, which protects the wound from external pollution and evaporates the moisture of the exudate absorbed by the dressing. The wound contact layer is PU foam, which absorbs the wound exudate and provides a moist environment to help the wound heal.
|Basic 2mm||10X10 cm||5 pcs / Set|
|Thicken 3.5mm||10X10 cm||5 pcs / Set|
|Basic 2mm||15X15 cm||5 pcs / Set|
|Thicken 3.5mm||15X15 cm||5 pcs / Set|
Super absorption, High retention rate
The patented PU material strengthen absorption and completely absorbs the wound exudate in the wound dressing, and high retention rate avoid from infection.
Not to stick to wounds to minimize secondary damage.
comfortable, breathable and hypoallergenic
The material is soft and skin-friendly, making it feel comfortable when in contact with the skin, even in the wound.
Medical Cosmetology, general surgery, post-c-section, general injures, cuts, early stage of pressure injury and low exudate wound.
Instructions for use
1. Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures and dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
2. Remove the dressing from the sterile package and be careful to avoid contact the “wound contactlayer” surface.
3. Align the product with the wound and cover it. The size of the contact layer must greater than 0.5 to 2 cm of the wound.
4. Secure the area with breathable tape to ensure that the dressing is securely positioned and no leaking.
5. When removing the dressing, use a saline solution to wet the dressing to reduce the discomfort during removing.
1. The product is sterilized. Do not use if package is damaged or opened prior to use.
2. This product is disposable and do not reuse it.
3. If you are using an infectious wound, please consult a medical professional.
4. If the skin is red, hot, swollen, painful, allergic or uncomfortable when using this product, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
5. Please read the product manual before use.
6. This product must be stored in a cool dry place, avoid sunlight.
7. If the dressing is contaminated, damaged, peeled off or the exudate seeps on the surface of the dressing. Please replace the dressing immediately.